PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This United States Government: Chat Stations resource provides teachers with an engaging lesson plan meant to activate students' understanding of a variety to topics related to government and responsible citizenship.. Groups will rotate through up to 12 different “chat stations”, each with a different image. Questions are provided for students to discuss at each station; when students have rotated through the stations, the class gathers for a large group discussion about the different aspects of government and citizenship that were presented on the posters,
- Teacher Instructions
- 12 different Chat Stations
- 2 versions of each chat station: one numbered and the second unnumbered
- Student recording sheets with Chat Station Numbers
- Teaching Notes for each of the stations
Chat Station Topics :
You may also want to check out my United States Mapping - Types of Maps Chat Stations resource!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store. ☺