Students identify landforms typically found in the United States. Whether you need to introduce landforms or review common landforms with your students, these interactive pages help students identify and recall a variety of geography terms.
The students define up to 22 common landforms and create simple illustration for the landform in the style of a map symbol. Then students identify specific examples of landforms in the United States. After all of the information is complete, students assemble the pages into a personal landform dictionary booklet or add to an interactive notebook.
- Booklet cover page
- Landform definition page (general definition)
- Half-sized booklet pages where students define a specific landform term, draw an illustration, identify a specific example of the landform in the U.S., and mark the U.S. example on a map
- 22 Common Landforms
- Generic landform page provided, so teachers can create additional landform options not included in the materials
- Teacher notes, sample definitions, and sample United States examples
- Pacing guide
- 3 booklet options (glued into an INB, stapled edge, hole punched edge and attached with rubberband and paperclip)
To view more of my geography and map resources CLICK HERE
Social Studies, U.S. Geography, United States, Landforms