Notebooking pages for each president, presidential portraits, and name cards are included for a fun way to teach the presidents! Other ideas include: memory game, flash cards, or mini-reports.
I have created worksheets for each president, plus a blank page for future presidents. There are many options for this kit:
1. Draw or glue a picture of the president onto the president worksheet. Presidential portraits are included for each president.
2. Create a matching game by printing the presidential portraits and the included name cards. Flip them all over, blank side up, and have students take turns trying to find a match.
3. After printing the presidential portraits, print the name cards on the back to use as flashcards. The name cards are not in order, as they are designed to print correctly on the back of the presidential portraits.
4. I used an outline font for students to color in if they want.
* One worksheet per each president
* Presidential portrait cards
* Presidential names cards
This product will be updated as needed for each new president, starting with the upcoming November 2016 election.