Get 8 awesome US regional lapbooks in one great bundle. My lapbooks are fully filled in with pictures of state flags, regional features (actual pictures of locations of interest in each region), and fun facts about states and places.
Normally purchasing each lapbook printable individually would cost you a total of $30 but buy this bundle and save $5!
NOTE: The pictures in the instructions show a different cover than what is included in the download. The instructions show pictures with a red schoolhouse logo on them, which is not on the cover included in your download. The regional lapbook covers included in this downloadable show a map of the region, the name of the region and that region's states names. Thanks!
Lapbooks included in this bundle are:
Southeast States Lapbook
Rocky Mountain States Lapbook
Plains States Lapbook
Pacific Northwest States Lapbook
New England States Lapbook
Great Lakes States Lapbook
Mid-atlantic States Lapbook
Southwest States Lapbook
Many common core reading and comprehension standards are met with these lapbooks. Also met are these National Geography Standards:
National Geography Standards
NSS-G.K-12.1 THE WORLD IN SPATIAL TERMS
• Understand how to use maps and other geographic representations, tools, and technologies to acquire, process, and report information from a spatial perspective.
• Understand how to use mental maps to organize information about people, places, and environments in a spatial context.
• Understand how to analyze the spatial organization of people, places, and environments on Earth's surface.
NSS-G.K-12.2 PLACES AND REGIONS
• Understand the physical and human characteristics of places.
• Understand that people create regions to interpret Earth's complexity.
• Understand how culture and experience influence people's perceptions of places and regions. -