Are you learning about United States symbols in your primary class? It is perfect to learn around President's Day! This activity pack focuses on the following US Symbols: American Flag, Statue of Liberty, Bald Eagle, Liberty Bell, Mount Rushmore, The White House, Uncle Sam and Washington Monument.
Activities in this United States Symbols Pack include:
1. Eight 1/2 page posters of each of the eight symbols. The 1/2 page posters include a picture of the symbol and the year it became a US symbol
2. An interactive US Symbol book for students. Each page includes facts about the symbols. Students will trace the important key words on each page and color the picture of the symbol
3. A tally US Symbols Center: students will look at the patriotic star, read the tally mark and match it to the number of US symbols that match. For example, there is only one Bald Eagle, so they will match it to the one tally mark. A worksheet is included for early finishers.
4. ABC order US symbols center: Students will put the US symbol cards in ABC order and then write the order on the recording sheet.
5. Writing prompt: "I am proud to be an American..."
6. Writing prompt: "My favorite US symbol is _______ because..."
7. Writing prompt: "I think America is beautiful because..."
8. United States coloring page
Thank you so much for downloading! I hope this is a product that both you and your students enjoy! Please take a moment to follow my store and rate my product! Thanks in advance!
Let's Connect! Follow me for product updates!