More than 72 math problems about angles and lines are in this packet. They pertain to angle and line relationships, looking from a beginner's level to a creator's state of mind. While half are on regular size paper, the other half can be laminated and cut into cards. The questioning cube or wheel informs the student what type of complexity should be solved.
Please click PREVIEW to see a sample of what is included.
Included are the followings.
- Questioning Sheets with 6 different problems for the illustration
- Questioning Cards, which could be used as a game
- Differentiated Thinking and Questioning Directions
- Problem Solving Strategy -ICU SYS
- KNWS Pyramid
- Questioning Cube and Wheel