Nervous about the first day of school? Going over classroom rules can be bor------ring (BUT NEEDED). Need a fun way to spice of dicussing your classroom rules? Here is a creative way to seque into discussing your classroom rules.
1. Pass out "Classroom Rules Word Search" worksheet.
2. Allow students time to complete worksheet.
3. Display "Classroom Rules Word Search" puzzle on a large screen, whiteboard, or smartboard.
4. Have a student find and circle one rule.
5. Discuss the rule.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all of the rules are found and discussed.
This puzzle was created by me using: www.discoveryeducation.com/puzzlemaker and mycuteclipart.com