How did King Tut die? Was he murdered? Did he fall off his chariot? Did he die of an illness or disease? No one knows for sure, but there are theories! His mummy has been scanned and studies and there are tantalizing clues! Your students will research and decide how he died by becoming the fly on the wall. They will tell you what they heard, smelled and saw before and during his death.
This fun, engaging lesson includes:
* Research/note-taking sheet
* Topic overview and write-in boxes
* Pages to write your dialogue and setting descriptions
Check out my other Fly on the Wall handouts for other events:
- Dr. Mudd and John Wilkes Booth
- Ghengis Khan Death and Burial
- Attila the Hun and Pope Leo I Meeting
- Roanoke Colony Disappearance
- More on the way!