What happened between 1587-1590? Why did the settlers at Roanoke disappear? Did natives kill them? Did they willingly go with them? Did the Spanish take them? No one knows for sure. But your students will research and decide what was done and said by becoming the fly on the wall. They will tell you what they heard, smelled and saw during these events.
This fun, engaging lesson includes:
* Research/note-taking sheet
* Topic overview and write-in boxes
* Pages to write your dialogue and setting descriptions
Check out my other Fly on the Wall handouts for other events:
- Dr. Mudd and John Wilkes Booth
- Attila the Hun and Pope Leo I
- Ghengis Khan Death and Burial
- The Death of King Tut
- More on the way!