Your students will love playing the game DRAW. This sight word uno game gets students reading sight words. These games can be played as a center activity and can easily be differentiated. If you are looking for and editable version of DRAW (sight word uno), you can check it out HERE.
There are 8 different games included in this set.
Word List A
- the, I, to, a, is, my, go, me, like, on, in, so, we, it, and, up, at, see, he, do, you, an, can, no, am
Word List B
- went, are, this, look, for, get, come, got, play, was, had, they, will, too, all, be, as, ball, by, day, did, has, her, him, fun
Word List C
- eat, if, jump, man, or, not, mom, out, now, of, put, ran, sat, read, run, she, sit, then, his, say, us, yes, saw, girl, how
Word List D
- when, your, about, from, than, away, them, came, big, been, after, who, back, I’m, because, very, could, have, make, any, into, there, were, mother, just
Word List E
- little, two, going, here, but, that, said, over, don’t, our, what, with, three, their, where, want, today, home, down, under, much, love, know, take, let
Word List F
- things, school, walk, always, great, find, until, last, high, easy, next, pretty, more, idea, soon, often, such, best, think, family, never, house, wait, same, ask
Word List G
- again, each, begin, goes, together, does, friend, enough, should, you’re, through, ready, might, suddenly, special, beautiful, couldn’t, either, thought, they’re, while, themselves, without, probably, yourself
Word List H
- near, everything, wouldn’t, need, kind, different, myself, everyone, few, being, really, understand, question, against, old, happen, several, someone, slowly, follow, better, since, answer, plan, wanted
Don't forget- leaving feedback earns you TPT credits toward free TPT purchases!
FOLLOW ME to be notified when new resources are uploaded AND I offer 50% off my products for the first 48 hours. It pays to follow.
ROCK YOUR LITERACY BLOCK!
JD's Rockin' Readers