Unpack the Bag! A Lift-the Flap Book!
Recommended for pre-k through 1st grade depending on skill level.
This would also be great for inclusion lessons and special education classrooms!
Your students will love lifting the flaps to look find the school supplies in the backpack! This book targets functional vocabulary, MLU, inferencing, and more! It has three interactive elements to keep your students engaged! (lift-able flaps, picture symbols, and a desk to put the school supplies on.
***This book is available in a Lift-A-Flap Book Big BUNDLE****
Click here to see it!
• Interactive Book (please note that this book has to be constructed just like any other book downloaded on TPT, make sure you are willing to put it together before purchase)
• No-prep comprehension worksheet with pictures (use with crayons, markers, or bingo dotters).
• Color-A-Backpack dice coloring activity.
• Classroom Coloring Page
Need an articulation craft to pair with this book? Check out these!
• Articulation Classroom
• Pack the Bag Artic
Check out all of my back to school products!
• Back 2 School NO-PREP Language Pack
• Unpack the Bag Interactive Book
• Dab-A-Sound Back 2 School Edition
• Getting to Know You in Speech NO-PREP packet
• Color by Skill NO-PREP pack Back to School Edition
• Glue It! Phonological Processes
• Listen Up! Classroom Edition FREEBIE
Also check out my whole series of Lift-A-Flap Books HERE