Also included in
- This bundle of games and activities will help kids learn fundamental coding skills - while playing, dancing, solving mysteries, and graphing mystery pictures! These are great activities for everything from full-class dance breaks to after school computer clubs to homeschool co-ops. This bundle inclu$10.20$12.75Save $2.55
Great for use at home if you're stuck in a Coronavirus quarantine and want fun Math or coding activities for your kids. Practice writing code to get the superhero to the treasure. Use the direction code cards to describe the path the superhero needs to take to follow the route on the map. If any steps (or groups of steps) are repeated, use the loop cards. There are many ways to describe the correct path, but try to use as few cards as possible! Once your code cards are laid out, see if someone else can follow your directions from the superhero to the treasure – and not fall off the path!
This set comes with:
- 4 unique maps with space to lay out the code cards
- 72 direction cards (36 use words; 36 use arrows)
- 8 loop cards
- 1 blank map to draw your own path
- Answer key with a suggested set of direction for the first map
If you like this activity, you may also be interested in “Choreograph a Robot Dance” where a Programmer works with a Bug-finder to set up a set of dance instructions. The game comes with direction cards, loops, if-then conditions, and challenge cards. It works great with a small group or large group of robot dancers!
** This is part of my growing bundle on coding resources.See it here. **
Remember to leave feedback to earn TPT store credit towards future purchases! :)