Also included in
- Celebrate coding in ANY classroom with this unplugged coding activity GROWING BUNDLE. No device required & screen free. Easy set up, just print & go. Students will CODE various real life tasks to understand algorithms. Save 30% with this bundle. This bundle is GROWING. Any new items are your$22.40$32.00Save $9.60
- These Winter STEM Activities are great for engaging your students. LOW PREP for any elementary classroom! Activities come with a GOOGLE slideshow, read aloud story & more! Infuse math skills with the response sheets.What’s Included in the Winter Activities Stem Challenges Bundle:4 fun & simp$9.80$14.75Save $4.95
- This bundle includes unplugged & digital versions of coding!! This is great for all classroom scenarios. Students create algorithms with every day tasks! You will get the same activity in a digital & printable format.View the preview to see details on each activity included!You can teach the$42.00$60.00Save $18.00
- STEM naturally lends itself to be fun, hands-on, engaging, and challenge-focused which kids love. They will feel more like they are playing than learning awesome Science, Engineering, Art, and Math skills. But for a teacher, lessons can take hours and hours to prep and plan. Thanks to this bundle, y$258.82$369.75Save $110.93
Looking to code without a device? Celebrate Hour of Code and Computer Science with this UNPLUGGED coding activity. No device required & screen free. Students will CODE a SNOWMAN & review the steps of building a snowman.
You can teach the basics of computer science, whether you have computers in your classroom or not. These are ready to go, low prep - just copy & teach!
Can be used for multiple grade levels, differentiate with the different leveled sheets.
- 10 Activities
- Easy maze - 3 versions
- Moderate maze - 3 versions
- Difficult maze - 3 versions
- Bonus maze
- Vocabulary student sheet
- review coding vocabulary terms
- Teacher instructions & photos
- Click here to see robotic activities.
- Click here for coding vocabulary posters!
- Coding themed bulletin board
I use this activity across various grade levels K-5. I begin by reviewing coding vocabulary terms and making sure students understand the concepts to code. I provide the entire class with a starting sheet, as students complete correctly, they can move up to moderate and difficult sheets. Students in upper grade levels begin with the more advanced sheets.
I also create stations by putting the sheets into dry erase pockets! Students use expo markers to record their code & erase for the next student.
♥ I'd Love to connect with YOU! Click here to follow me on Instagram
Please contact me with any questions!
Thank you, Dena ♥