Also included in
- Looking for Winter Makerspace Activities? This bundle includes coding, robotics & STEM activities. You will receive four low prep, ready to go resources that you can use as stations, or one per day! This is great for multiple elementary grade levels.Click on the preview to view individual produc$9.80$14.25Save $4.45
- Celebrate coding in ANY classroom with this unplugged coding activity GROWING BUNDLE. No device required & screen free. Easy set up, just print & go. Students will CODE various real life tasks to understand algorithms. Save 30% with this bundle. This bundle is GROWING. Any new items are your$19.60$28.00Save $8.40
- This bundle includes unplugged & digital versions of coding!! This is great for all classroom scenarios. Students create algorithms with every day tasks! You will get the same activity in a digital & printable format.View the preview to see details on each activity included!You can teach the$35.00$48.00Save $13.00
Looking to code without a device? Celebrate Hour of Code and Computer Science with this UNPLUGGED coding activity. No device required & screen free. Students will CODE a SNOWMAN & review the steps of building a snowman.
You can teach the basics of computer science, whether you have computers in your classroom or not. These are ready to go, low prep - just copy & teach!
Can be used for multiple grade levels, differentiate with the different leveled sheets.
- 10 Activities
- Easy maze - 3 versions
- Moderate maze - 3 versions
- Difficult maze - 3 versions
- Bonus maze
- Vocabulary student sheet
- review coding vocabulary terms
- Teacher instructions & photos
- Click here to see robotic activities.
- Click here for coding vocabulary posters!
- Coding themed bulletin board
I use this activity across various grade levels K-5. I begin by reviewing coding vocabulary terms and making sure students understand the concepts to code. I provide the entire class with a starting sheet, as students complete correctly, they can move up to moderate and difficult sheets. Students in upper grade levels begin with the more advanced sheets.
I also create stations by putting the sheets into dry erase pockets! Students use expo markers to record their code & erase for the next student.
♥ I'd Love to connect with YOU! Click here to follow me on Instagram
Please contact me with any questions!
Thank you, Dena ♥