Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Also included in
- This bundle includes unplugged & digital versions of coding!! This is great for all classroom scenarios. Students create algorithms with every day tasks! You will get the same activity in a digital & printable format.View the preview to see details on each activity included!You can teach the$42.00$60.00Save $18.00
Celebrate coding in ANY classroom with this unplugged coding activity GROWING BUNDLE. No device required & screen free. Easy set up, just print & go. Students will CODE various real life tasks to understand algorithms.
Save 30% with this bundle. This bundle is . Any new items are yours . More holiday & non holiday themes will be added. Feel free to send in any requests for themes!
You can teach the basics of computer science, whether you have computers in your classroom or not. These are ready to go, low prep - just copy & teach! Can be used for multiple grade levels, differentiate with the different leveled sheets.
- Printable Unplugged coding - Each resource contains 10 Activities
- Easy maze - 3 versions
- Moderate maze - 3 versions
- Difficult maze - 3 versions
- Bonus maze
- Code a PB&J sandwich
- Code a cake
- Code a snowman (Winter)
- Code a Valentine (February)
- Code a rainy day (March)
- Code an Easter Egg (April)
- Code a sandcastle (Summer)
- Code a banana split
- I use this activity across various grade levels K-5. I begin by reviewing coding vocabulary terms and making sure students understand the concepts to code.
- I provide the entire class with a starting sheet, as students complete correctly, they can move up to moderate and difficult sheets. Students in upper grade levels begin with the more advanced sheets.
- I also create stations by putting the sheets into dry erase pockets! Students use expo markers to record their code & erase for the next student.
♥ I'd Love to connect with YOU! Click here to follow me on Instagram
As always, please contact me with any questions!