Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.91 MB | 14 pages
I love blowing my students' minds when discussing unreliable narrators. It's a concept that few students truly think about when reading. This packet includes everything that you'll need to teach students how to read a text critically in order to discover the reliability of a narrator.
This is a project that I can use in all of my classes because of its versatility. It can truly be used for ANY text!
- Visually Pleasing Presentation on unreliable narrators
- Foldable for student notes as they view presentation
- High interest project where students must create a case file for the narrator
- Constructed Response writing prompt
- Constructed Response guide