Aller is a very important french verb. It is the pillar of early sentence formations. This is a set of four worksheets to help students get used to the verb "Aller" (to go) and sentence structure in french. It will enhance their understanding of -er verbs and contains activities such as
- unscrambling words to produce accurate sentences
- understanding the order of nouns and adjectives in french sentences
-learning the use of "au" and "à" in reference to places in french.
- conjugation of Aller
-Question forming using "Est-ce que"
- writing their own sentences
- INCLUDES AN ANSWER KEY
- ALL SENTENCES ARE IN PRESENT TENSE.
- Basic understanding of sentences as these worksheets will introduce students to places in french. ex, hôpital, école, parc, piscine, université etc. (hospital, school, park, pool, university)