This is a set of four worksheets to help students get used to the verb "Jouer" (to play) and sentence structure in french. It will enhance their understanding of -er verbs and contains activities such as
- unscrambling words to produce accurate sentences
- understanding the order of nouns and adjectives in french sentences
- conjugation of Jouer (joue, joues, joue, jouons, jouez, jouent)
- Sentence writing
-Question forming using "Est-ce que"
- INCLUDES AN ANSWER KEY
-------------All sentences are in present tense----------------
- Periods and Capitalization of the first word in the sentence are provided to make unscrambling easier!
- days of the week, to understand sentences such as , "Je joue au basketball le jeudi" (I play basketball on thursday)