My art worksheets show aspects of Egyptian Art that are unusual, unconventional and relatively unknown. Generally, Egyptian Art spans 5,000 years.
In this download packet you will find 12 pages of Egyptian Art and one Teacher's Guide.
1. Egyptian Art is…. (intro)
2. Egyptian Art is… Cats
3. Egyptian Art is …Dioramas
4. Egyptian Art is… Music and the Arts
5. Egyptian Art is… Prehistoric
6.- 9. Egyptian Art is… Scarabs
10. Egyptian Art is …Sunken Treasures
11. Egyptian Art is….Thutmose
12. Egyptian Art is...Stylized Portraits
13. Egyptian Art is...Teacher's Guide
Note: Use of any copyrighted images, artists' photos or artwork is for students enhancement of their Art History and appreciation of Art, in accordance with Fair Use in Education.
Open Ended, is usually a student directed process, where they can draw their feelings, emotions, reactions to the art work in the blanks provided. They can choose to copy the designs, outlines the shapes/forms, or even just draw one aspect. Open ended is not assessed and there is no right or wrong. The teacher's role is to just encourage active participation in some form.