This is the "cleaner" version of my Blind Date with a Book Set-Up Kit. This kit is similar to my Blind Date with a Book Set-Up Kit, except in all pieces of this kit, I replaced the phrase "Blind Date with a Book" with "Unwrap a Mystery Book." I also . If you are an elementary librarian, teach ESL students, or are just looking for something a tad cleaner, you will probably prefer this kit instead of that one.
This Valentine's Day, get your students excited to try different kinds of books! "Blind Date with a Book" ideas are all over Pinterest, but setting it all up can be time-consuming and stressful for busy librarians. This kit includes everything you need to let your students do the bulk of the work (wrapping the books), saving you time and energy.
- and tips for librarians (editable in PowerPoint)
- --this is where students will wrap the books and attach recommendation cards (editable in PowerPoint)
- --students fill these out and attach them to the books (editable in PowerPoint)
- --students fill these out after they try a Mystery Book. They can turn these in for a chance to win a daily, weekly, or Grand Prize drawing. (editable in PowerPoint)
- --put this with your Mystery Books on display. There are three versions, two of which have editable text boxes.
- on how this works and how students can create a Mystery Book (8 slides, editable)
- from my library--these are inside the PowerPoint presentation for students. You can delete my photos and add your own photos, or you are welcome to use my photos if you prefer.)
I regularly add new products for school librarians and English teachers, particularly for middle school, to my store.
. Look for the green "Follow" link under my store name. Following my store will give you notifications of when new products are posted. I also post all my new products to my MrsReaderPants FaceBook page.