Students make and launch bottle rockets in order to demonstrate their knowledge of solids, liquids, and gases and their properties.
This 4-5 day lesson plan includes:
-Group work and content knowledge rubric
-Differentiated task based on student assessment score
-Solid, liquid, and gas card sort for students who need more individual practice
-Data Table for students to record data on
-Tiered summative assessment and a modified tiered summative assessment
Other Great Products:
• Phases of Matter Gallery Walk
• Physical Versus Chemical Properties Gallery Walk
• Pandemic: How Fast Can You Spread Your Disease to the Whole World?
• Baby in A Bag: A Differentiated Guide to The NGSS Standard of Heredity
• A Minute In The Life of A Blood Cell
• Life Inside Your Digestive System Creative Writing Assignment
• Build An Imaginary Animal Brain
• The Dastardly Density Deed: A Differentiated Student Guide to Layering Liquids
• How Do I Know The Flavor Of My Food? An Inquiry Into Your Sense of Smell
• Saving Humpty Dumpty: An Introduction to the Skeletal System
Product download information:
This product download is a digital file. If you need help opening or printing a file, please refer to tech help within TpT
>>>>OR for corrected printing<<<<
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
**Don’t Miss Out On Teachers Pay Teachers Credits! After reviewing this product, I would love to hear how much you and your students like it!**