PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is an all-inclusive student-centered unit on Space. This unit is ready for standards-based grading and reporting but can easily be used with traditional grading methods. It has inquiry built-in, so you don't have to think about it!
Click on Preview!
When you buy this bundle, you will gain:
* 1 Unit Menu
* 3 Unit Tasks
* 1 Final Unit Task
* 1 student task grading critique checklist
* 1 unit rubric
* 1 presentation with class starters
* Suggested unit timeline
* Student Planning Document (is also sold separately HERE)
* Directions to help implement inquiry unit with video instructions!
This unit follows AERO's Next Generation Science Standards which links to Science and Engineering Practices as well as Cross-Cutting Concepts and 21st Century Skills. Rubrics are for standards-based grading.
1. Gravity on Earth
2. Gravity in Space
3. The Sun-Moon-Earth Relationship: seasons, eclipses, + phases of the moon
4. Scale Model of the Solar System
5. Objects in our Solar System
Struggling to know how to introduce inquiry into your classroom? Check out this post
or take this FREE 6 module video course
Click on the green star next to my store logo to become a follower and receive updates on NEW products. (Including new differentiated unit bundles!) Yeehaw!
You are ready to be Challenged by a Teacher Mom - be on the lookout for email updates about this store.
All rights reserved 2017 Challenges from a Teacher Mom