An uplift card is a great way to compliment and/or uplift a student on their positive behaviors. Uplift cards can be given out by teachers or by other students.
1. A student receives an uplift card from another student or teacher.
2. Students puts their card in a designated spot in the classroom.
3. At the end of the week , have the class vote on which was the most Uplifting story for the week and display that card for the following week.
4. You can do incentives for when a student gets a certain amount of Uplift cards to keep them motivated to demonstrate positive behaviors!
5. Can customize the behaviors for elementary, middle or high schcool on the hearts or any other part of the card so please reach out!