This document is a mixture of various organizers which I use to help with behavior and classroom management (as well as some motivational items). Since they are Word Documents, you are able to customize them as necessary.
Below is a description of how I utilize each item in the bundle, but feel free to use them as you see fit in your classroom.
- Bathroom tickets: students receive four each week and must present turn it in for bathroom use.
- Bathroom log: students record the time out/time in.
- Desk behavior chart: each students has one on his/her desk which gets changed weekly. I place tallies in the box of the broken rule. They can place "bonus" stickers in the bottom box and those are equal to "dollars."
- Daily behavior progress report: this page is used with behavorially challenging students who require more than just the desk behavior chart. I place specific goals (three) which the student must work on. The teacher (in each block of the day) rates the student's performance for each goal. The sheet travels with the student and must be signed and turned-in daily. GREAT FOR DOCUMENTATION!
- Reward/raffle tickets: used as needed when I want to raffle something off in the classroom. Students place name on back.
- Parent notification: this "did not complete homework" notification slip goes home with students who did not do the assignment. It must be signed and returned to me the next day.
- Shout-out star: students have the opportunity to "shout-out" a peer for a specific action. Those shout-outs are then displayed somewhere prominently in/out the classroom.
- "Reflective Thinking" warm-up: this is a warm-up which requires students to think about their behavior goals. I have students do this every time I feel like the overall culture is starting to slip as a reset.
- Perseverance motivational "poster": This has a picture and quote from Michael Jordan and examples of what perseverance IS. Each student has one in their binder.