Also included in
- Looking for a complete music teacher set of materials? The Music Class Essentials BTS Bundle with K-6- Hello Songs, Games, Décor, Lessons, Rules, Organization and 7 music lessons, games and activity resources can help you establish or embellish your music classroom. All of the materials blend perfec$117.67$130.75Save $13.08
- Distance Learning Materials!The MUSIC CLASS ESSENTIALS AND YEAR LONG MUSIC LESSON BUNDLES provide an interactive music curriculum with basic songs, chants, activities, games, classroom management and decor for the Elementary Music Teacher. The original and traditional songs, games, chants, planner a$307.60$384.50Save $76.90
- Music Class Essentials in a World Theme Décor with teaching materials to establish or embellish your K-6 music classroom with songs, games, chants, activities. PLUS 8 Resources that will compliment any music curriculum. Songs, Games, Chants, Activities, Teacher Planner, Décor, Notebook Cover, in pre$104.17$115.75Save $11.58
- Video Resources for Google Apps/Distance Learning/Online Teaching Wow your K-6 Music Classes with these 9 resources! Interactive songs, games and lessons to kick start your school year. Establish classroom community through songs, games and activities that teach and develop music skills right on th$38.25$42.50Save $4.25
- Distance Learning- Google Apps-VideoRhythm chant "Get to Know Ya" Levels 1 & 2 and Digital Rhythm Activities Levels 1 & 2 with DRAG & DROP activities and images for your online and in class music lessons. The chants are perfect for back to school, after breaks and welcoming new students$15.75$17.50Save $1.75
- Distance Learning MaterialsElementary Music Class Lessons for the entire school year. Orff, Kodaly, Standards based music lessons for grades K-6. Imagine having music lessons for the entire school year for the general music classroom? With the Year Long Music Lesson Bundle$292.80$366.00Save $73.20
Digital Resource- Video Lesson- Distance Learning- Google Apps
Whether online or in the classroom- you'll be able to play a fun Rhythm Game with your upper elementary students on the first day back to school or after a break. The chant, activities and printables work well for grades 3-6.
*Get to know your students as you build classroom community and review rhythm skills.
Sixteenth, Eighth, Quarter Notes
Create a Rhythm
Play a Rhythm
I Can Say and Play Rhythms
I Can Play a Rhythm Pattern
I Can Create a Rhythm Pattern
- Teaching VIDEO-
- Chant & Game with music
- 2 Practice Tracks; vocal/rhythm
- Game Directions
- I Can Statements
- Teaching Presentation PDF, PPT
- With Step By Step Practice and Examples
- Say and Play Rhythmic Practice
- with 2 quarter & 2 eighth, 2 sixteenth note pictures
- Say and Play the Rhythms
- Quarter, eighth, sixteenth note, 2 focus rhythms
- Create a Rhythmic Pattern;
- 2 variations for the game, 1 fill in the blank for student use/projecting
- 5 Worksheets
HOW TO USE:
- Review or teach the game chant, using eighth, quarter, sixteenth note values.
- Create Rhythmic patterns and chants.
- Use with smart board or printables.
- I also include 6 I CAN slides for the different grade levels or goals you might want to choose from--for flexibility.
- *Use this GAME to teach melody patterns and compose short song lyrics that match the rhythms.
- *Use this GAME to review rhythms by adding more than 1 measure to the phrases.
- *Change the topic of the word patterns to fit a holiday or other activity.
- *Use the graphic images with rhythms for students to create their own patterns on your smartboard or interactive white board.
DISTANCE LEARNING OPTIONS:
- Google Apps- use the video, upload the presentation and/or the worksheets for assignments
- WebEx, Screencastify, Zoom, etc. You can share your screen and have students practice and play the game together.
- Classroom Activities on individual tablets/computers
BACK TO SCHOOL MUSIC EDUCATION LINKS:
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!