- Name: Addictions and Obsessions
- Level: Upper-Intermediate
- Duration: 50 min
- Tasks: 9 (warm-up, speaking, vocabulary, grammar)
- Pages: 8
- Vocabulary: expressions related to addictions and obsessions
- Grammar: Adjectives + prepositions
- Speaking: various discussions about addictions and obsessions, asking for and giving advice
In this conversation lesson, students revise and learn some vocabulary related to addictions and obsessions (phrasal verbs and expression). They also revise grammar (adjectives + prepositions) and have 2 tasks to practice the use of some adjectives and prepositions. There are 7 oral tasks that they can do individually, in pairs or small groups.
There are also 2 additional tasks that can be used if time allows or if you have a quiet class and want to try something else to get them talking.