A set of 5 fun and interactive games to help children learn their upper and lower case letters in a hands on way.
A mixture of independent, partner and group games and some games would also work well in a literacy center.
- Upper and lower case sort (letter cards to sort into upper case and lower case and place on the correct mat)
- Bingo (24 bingo mats, each containing 8 uppercase letters. Lower case letters will be shown and children need to score off on their board if they have the upper case letter)
- Matching (match the upper and lower case cards using a fun frog and lily pad theme)
- Scoot (children need to write the uppercase letter to match the scoot card, 2 recording sheets supplied - one with line guides for writing the letters and one without)
- Spin to Win (a partner or independent game, spin the spinner and find the uppercase letter in the grid)
I have also included 3 bonus worksheets.
A fantastic price - each game is less than $1!!
Instructions for how to prepare and play each game also included.