★ PRINTABLE ALPHABET WORKSHEETS | INSTANT DOWNLOAD ★
Learning starts with play, and nothing mixes the two more uniquely than the Alphabetimals. These adorable cartoon animals shaped like letters have a secret built-in hint to help even the youngest children start remembering letter shapes and sounds.
Our FREE Uppercase Letter Coloring pages bring your child on an A-Z safari, introducing them to each of the 26 capital letters in the English Alphabet.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- 6 printable coloring pages containing the 26 original uppercase letter Alphabetimals
- Cover page
- Large 8.5'' x 11'' designs that can easily be printed on regular sized paper
- High resolution black and white drawings
- Printable PDF format
- Unlimited prints (for personal-use or single classroom-use only)
WHY YOU NEED THIS
- 26 letters is a lot to learn! Alphabetimals make getting started fun.
- Works well with bigger groups of children with different interests and abilities
- Perfect gift for toddler, preschool and kindergarten birthday parties
- Great supplement to “Letter of the Week” activities
- Helps develops fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, patience & concentration, knowledge of color & hue, knowledge of perspective, shape, & form
- Works well with markers, sharpies, crayons, pencils, gel pens or even water colors
- Great for stress relief or calming down
- Ideal for hanging on the wall or framing
INSTANT DOWNLOAD & PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS
***This listing is for the digital download of this coloring book in PDF format. Please note that no physical copy will be mailed out.***
To place your order, download your file and print it for use:
1. ADD TO CART
2. CHECK OUT
3. DOWNLOAD YOUR FILES
4. OPEN YOUR FILES USING ADOBE READER
You may need to unzip your downloaded file. If you need help unzipping your files, there is an easy walk through here: http://www.wikihow.com/Extract-Zip-Files. Next, open Adobe Reader and then go to "File>Open" and navigate to your downloaded file. If you don’t have Adobe Reader installed on your computer, you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
NOTE: MAC USERS, if you double click to open your PDF, it may open your file in “Preview” instead of “Adobe Reader.” The work around for this is to open Adobe Reader and make sure you go to “File>Open” and open the file (instead of double clicking on the file to open). Alternately, you can right click on the file from your downloads folder and choose “Open With…” to choose Adobe Reader.
5. PRINT YOUR PDF FILES
Print at home on your printer or take files to a print shop to print. If printing in the US, simply select either "fit to page" or "shrink oversized pages" in your printer settings, to ensure correct printing to US letter paper. If you want to save money and ink, make sure you print in black & white! If you are going for quality make sure to use your photo settings or high quality settings to make the pages print out nice and crisp.
This product is free.
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Patrick O’Toole and licensed to you only for classroom / personal use as a single user. Please do not re-sell these images nor re-share this images on websites, groups, or other media without my permission. All rights are reserved by the artist (© 2019 Patrick O’Toole) and may not be reproduced. If you are interested in licensing my art or for any type of commercial use please contact me. Please DO share this listing with anyone interested in having their own copy to purchase.
If you have any special requests, feel free to contact me. I will do my best to assist :)