This is a great word work game where students match the uppercase and lowercase letters and clip a clothespin to the correct corresponding letter (or cover with a Bingo chip).
Included in this download are 52 cards in two versions:
1. Uppercase on top, three lowercase choices below
2. Lowercase on top, three uppercase choices below
Students have to identify which letters correspond to each other. To make this game self-checking, put a small dot on the back of the correct letter. Children can flip it over to check themselves.
* word work centers
* independent practice
* guided reading groups
* RTI intervention
* indoor recess
Other word work clothespin games are available in my store (see links below):
CVC Work Clothespin Matching Strips
Beginning Sounds Clothespin Game
Middle Sounds Clothespin Game
Ending Sounds Clothespin Game
Digraphs Clothespin Game
Clothespin Card MEGA Bundle
Thank you for downloading these cards! Also found in my store are: sight word materials, read and respond task cards, morning work packets (by month, semester, or year), easy readers for holidays/seasons and community helpers, math, and phonemic/digraph practice packets.
Follow my store to receive notifications for future products, freebies and sales!
Thank you...Kimberly's Kindergarten
How to Get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please log-in and go to your My Purchases page.
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click on the button and you will be taken to a page where you can rate the item and give a quick comment.
• Each time you provide feedback, you will receive TpT credits you can use toward future purchases.
• Your feedback also helps me determine what products to create next - it is very important to me to see what you think. Thank you!