THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF ONE OF MY BUNDLE ITEMS THAT I AM MAKING. WILL BE TAKEN DOWN WHEN BUNDLE IS COMPLETE. BUNDLE WILL HAVE A PRICE AND WITH 8+ ACTIVITIES
26 clothes pin clip cards. Letters A-Z.
1. Glue whole paper to construction paper (to make it more durable- if desired)
2. Cut out cards (big squares)
3. Laminate making sure not to cut too close to the edges (peels apart)
1. Have the child say out loud what the image is of
2. Help the child sound out the first letter of the word
3. Go through all 3 letter sounds below image
4. Clip a clothes on top of the correct letter that the image belongs to
5. Move on to the next card.