This mini-unit provides a great introduction to communities. These activities will help your students understand the differences between urban, rural, and suburban communities.
* How are Communities Different? - Nonfiction Passage with text-dependent, color-coded questions.
* Types of Communities Interactive Notebook Foldable
* Draw Each Community Activity Page - Students will draw each type of community.
* Communities People, Places, and Things Activity Page - Students will circle things that would be seen in each type of community.
* Types of Communities True or False Activity Page - Students will read a statement about each community and determine if it is true or false.
* Which Type of Community? Cut and Paste Activity - Students will read about a community citizen and determine which community they live in.
Answer keys included.
Want to get credits, freebies and discounts?
→ Provide Feedback to get product credit. You can do this by going to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits!
→ Follow my TpT store to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and products. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
Copyright © Fabulous Fun in 5th Grade. All rights reserved by author. Not for public display. For personal use only. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).