Also included in
- Looking for a vetted anatomy curriculum that you and your students will love? Look no further! This anatomy curriculum is perfect for a high school Anatomy and Physiology, health, or advanced Biology class and includes everything you need to teach a unit on each system of the body. Labs, doodle no$260.00$309.50Save $49.50
This is a lesson bundle for the Excretory or Urinary System to be used in a high school Biology or introductory Anatomy course. A PowerPoint, doodle notes, kidney dissection lab, diagrams, and worksheets are all included. Print and digital versions available.
Need to adjust the level of detail for your class? No problem! The PowerPoint presentation and quiz are EDITABLE.
Please note: This is also part of my Full Anatomy & Physiology Curriculum.
Included in this product:
- Pacing guide for daily instruction
- EDITABLE PowerPoint presentation with highlighted vocabulary, anatomical terms, and full-color illustrations
- 2 pages of Urinary System Doodle Notes coinciding with PowerPoint (digital and print versions included)
- Diagrams of urinary system organs including kidneys, bladder, and nephrons.
- Kidney Dissection Lab (digital and print versions included with a video dissection)
- Review page
- Editable 14-question quiz for assessment
Teaching virtually this year?
This bundle includes digital Doodle Notes, digital lab pages and a video dissection demonstration. This is perfect for 1:1 classrooms, distance learning, or absent students.
Other digital resources you may be interested in:
- A&P Patient Case Study for Urinary System: Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Urinary System Digital Drag & Drop Diagrams
*For more details and visuals of the lesson, click on the PREVIEW link above.*
-Functions of the excretory system
-Anatomy and physiology of the excretory system: kidney and nephron structure, ureters, bladder, urethra, urine and urinalysis, kidney stones, dialysis