This poster highlights selecting tools to solve problems. CCSS.Math.Practice.MP5 states students should choose tools strategically.
This poster is 18 x 24 inches.
Why hang posters in your classroom?
• To improve the aesthetic appeal of your classroom
• To peak students’ curiosity
• To remind students about key concepts
• To use as instructional tools
1. What are mathematical tools?
2. Do you have a favorite tool? Which one?
3. How do you choose the best tools for solving problems?
4. What do you need to know about a problem in order to choose the best tool for solving it?