Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.16 MB | 6 pages
Collect and utilize multiple samples of data to make generalizations about a population. Attention should be paid to variations in the samples Scaffolded lesson provides for classroom differentiation. Can be used as a lesson leader, guided practice, independent practice, for cooperative learning and math centers, or as an assessment. Use with smartboard, projector, computer, pad or as printable. Lesson is complete - NO PREP. Editable version included.
- Make inferences based on of multiple random samples
- Answer questions regarding populations and sampling
- Determine total population based on samples
- Make predictions regarding total populations
- Describe a model for sampling dependent on population