Do you speak Spanish all the time in you class? Do your students understand all common expressions and commands you use in class? or Are they lost most of the time?
This Power Point Presentation (PPT) is a great material and a very helpful tool for students to survive in your Spanish classroom, here you will find some very useful expressions teachers and people use all the time. You will also find a great variety of expressions since the most common or easy ones to the most elaborated expressions in Spanish.
This is a set of 7 different Power Point Presentations and I would like you to pay attention to the following recommendations:
1. The first part of this presentation is in Spanish and English (if you want to use it in both languages), and the second part you have exactly the same presentation only in Spanish. It is up to you the way you want to use it.
2. This PPT also has sound. It was recorded by a Spanish native speaker.
3. You will also need to click enter every time you want to go to the next slide, this way you can work with your students on your own pace.
4. Since this is a PPT you can edit it, if there are some slides you don't want to use in class, you just can delete them.
5. Remember there are 6 more presentations about "Useful expressions in the Spanish classroom".
6. It is hard to determine how long you are going to be working on this topic. (I suggest you can teach 4 or 5 new expressions every class - maybe more). You will also need to reinforce them all the time in class.
7. I hope you and your students enjoy this material, have a lot of fun and learn MUCHO ESPAÑOL.
Hasta la vista amigos.