Also included in
- As requested, I have bundled 6 of my most popular SOCIAL LANGUAGE resources! The included resources cover a variety of topics related to pragmatic language, including maintaining and balancing a conversation, identifying and using sarcasm, reading body language, responding to the emotions of others$36.00$44.00Save $8.00
This resource will help your students look at situations to determine how people are feeling and what they're thinking. It includes a color PDF version, grey scale PDF version, and BOOM CARDS version!
- A mini lesson on different forms/types of non-verbal communication
- 1 visual support for younger students with illustrations of 12 different emotions
- 1 visual support for older students with 30 different emotions organized into groups
- 100 PAGES of real photographs (1 photograph per page) depicting a variety of emotions and situations. Each page also contains a checklist of types of non-verbal communication to look for in the picture, a place for the student to identify the thoughts and feelings of the person in the picture, and a question for the student to make an inference about why the person might be feeling a certain way.
The download is a containing all 3 versions of the resource:
- a color PDF
- a greyscale PDF
- a PDF with a link to redeem the Boom Cards deck. Please note that due to the limit of 100 cards on the Boom Learning platform, the lesson/visuals are not also included in the deck, so to use those you'll need to access one of the PDFs included in the zipped file. CLICK HERE FOR A FREE PLAYABLE PREVIEW OF THE DECK!
For more social language activities, see: