Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This cake-themed library lesson helps your kindergarten and first grade kids learn about basic computer hardware tools. They'll learn the names, the uses, and the difference between input and output devices as they sort an activity that works great as a quick assessment or a library center. During the lesson, your students will learn some background about why the Internet is described as a "network of networks," and they'll finish up by exploring some online text features, including a digitized drawing, a photograph, a map, a chart, a table, and a diagram.
Please note... this lesson is formatted as a PowerPoint presentation that has been secured as a PDF. This means it may scroll rather than "click" as you move through the slides. :)
This resource is the first in my series, "Research for Littles." If you enjoy this lesson, please take a peek at:
The resource file includes standards from CCSS and the Arkansas Library Media and Computer Science Frameworks. (See preview please.)
Follow That Library Girl to hear about new resources, sales, and freebies!
Thank you for your purchase!
- Login to TpT and click your username at the top.
- Find the “BUY” heading and click on your “MY PURCHASES” link.
- Under each purchase listing, find the “PROVIDE FEEDBACK” link.
- Click through the rating buttons and leave a quick, helpful comment.
- Each time you leave feedback, you'll earn one TpT credit.
- Earning 20 credits rolls over into a $1 credit to spend in any TpT store!
Thank you for taking time to offer resource feedback! I appreciate it so much! :)