This is an essential addition to any reading unit! Each of the 15 short, high-interest stories is followed by comprehension questions that specifically help students use context clues to determine the meaning of words.
Having a strategy to understand new words is important for reading success. To become fluent readers, students must be able to understand the relationship between the words, phrases, and sentences in a story. And this unit will help students do just that!
15 Stories Features Include:
- Short stories (140-155 words)
- High-interest fiction & nonfiction topics
- Engaging illustrations that bring stories to life
- Follow-up, skill-specific comprehension questions
- To the Teacher
- List of Reading Levels and Word Counts for each Story
- Answer Key
- 15 Stories
- 15 Context Clues Activities
Reading Level 3.0-4.5 | Interest Level 4-12
Using Context Clues for Reading Levels 2.0-3.5 available here.
Download the Enhanced
version of this title which allows you to copy text and manipulate the file so that it fits your needs.
Bundle & Save!
Buy both Using Context Clues
titles and save 25%!