This is an essential addition to any reading unit! Each of the 15 short, high-interest stories is followed by comprehension questions that specifically help students use context clues to determine the meaning of words.
Having a strategy to understand new words is important for reading success. To become fluent readers, students must be able to understand the relationship between the words, phrases, and sentences in a story. And this unit will help students do just that!
15 Stories Features Include:
- Short stories (140-155 words)
- High-interest fiction & nonfiction topics
- Engaging illustrations that bring stories to life
- Follow-up, skill-specific comprehension questions
- To the Teacher
- List of Reading Levels and Word Counts for each Story
- Answer Key
- 15 Stories
- 15 Context Clues Activities
Reading Level 3.0-4.5 | Interest Level 4-12
This enhanced eBook gives you the freedom to copy and paste the content of each page into the format that fits your needs. You can also access text for screen reader devices, export individual pages, make student copies, and more. Get the standard version of this title here