Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.2 MB | 22 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RI.6.3. They will analyze how key concepts are introduced, illustrated, and elaborated in a text. Students will identify and understand the use of anecdotes in informational texts. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 3 links to instructional videos or texts
• 2 links to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes four multiple choice questions and one fill-in-the-blank question
• Definitions of key terms, such as anecdote and analysis
• Examples of how to analyze how authors introduce, illustrate, and elaborate on ideas
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities and writing prompts to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels