Also included in
- This Kindness Activity BUNDLE is specifically designed for students in elementary and special education classrooms. Each Kindness Activity in this BUNDLE is differentiated and full of picture-support! A 4 Week Lesson Plan (1 Lesson per week) is included with this resource OR you can use these activi$10.00$11.25Save $1.25
This Using Kind Words Flap Book is a great kindness activity for students to explore social scenarios for using kind words. Students create a Kindness Flap Book based on their responses to four questions about how to use kind/polite words and good manners. This activity is designed for elementary and special education classrooms, and includes 3 levels of writing differentiation. This Kindness Flap Book is great to use when discussing good manners and appropriate social skills with your students.
- “I Can Use Kind Words” Main Page
- 4 Question Pages (for each version) for students to color/draw a response and fill in a speech bubble with kind words. These pages are cut out and glued as flaps on the Main Page.
Question 1 - How do you ask for something in a nice way?
Question 2 - What do you say when someone gives you something?
Question 3 - Give an example of a compliment.
Question 4 - How do you politely get someone’s attention?
- Version 1: Cut/Paste the Kind Word Phrase to match the picture and color the picture (for students with limited fine motor skills)
- Version 2: Fill in the speech bubble with Kind Words to match the picture and color the picture
- Version 3: Draw a picture to answer the question and fill in the speech bubble with Kind Words
Check out my other Character Activities:
Let's Connect! I am on Pinterest and Instagram @missashleesclass! Follow my store for new resources, sales, and freebies! All new resources are 20% off the first 2 days!