Hello again :) This next multiplication handout picks up where the previous one left off. Last time we looked at finding a product that is a certain number "times as many" as another number. For example, 4 times as many as 5 or twice as many as 10. This time we use the same skill to compare money. Fun, right? We think so.
We keep our tried and true format here: mini-lesson and tons of practice. You'll want to add this one to your arsenal friends. Trust us :)
Here's what we provide:
* Mini-Lesson: Learn the Skill
-Skill is laid out in an easily digestible format with vocabulary, definitions, diagrams and an example problem. Students have this tool at their fingertips while completing the assignment.
* Use What You Know: Apply the Skill
-Offers immediate reinforcement of the skill. Questions approach the skill from more than one angle to ensure full understanding.
* Show What You Know: Word Problems
-This section helps students practice determining what a question is asking them, as well as how to recognize and use key words.
* Write What You Know: Writing in Math
-This section helps students practice expressing their reasoning strategies in complete sentences.
* Prove What You Know: Test Prep
-Students can never be TOO ready for EOGs, EOCs, and other standardized tests, so here they practice good test-taking strategies with multiple choice questions.
* Answer Key
-Time is money (or rest, or quality time with your family, or really whatever you want to spend it doing), so we always include answer keys for the teacher-on-the-go!
* Print in color for best results
* Consider printing front and back for green points
* Continue shopping at the 88Brains store ;)
* Keep being awesome!
Looking for more handouts? We've got a whole Multiplication and Division Series! Feast your ocular spheres:
* Multiplication as Repeated Addition pgs 1-4
* Arrays and Multiplication pgs 5-7
* Using Repeated Addition Arrays to Multiply pgs 8-10
* Using Multiplication to Compare pgs 11-13
* Using Multiplication to Compare Money pgs 14-16
* Introduction to Writing Multiplication Stories pgs 17-19
* Writing Multiplication Stories: Extra Practice pgs 20-22
* Multiplication Problem Solving: Find a Pattern pgs 23-26
* OR Save $3.00 with our Multiplication Mini-Bundle which combines pages 1 through 26!
* Division as Equal Sharing pgs 27-30
* Division as Equal Sharing: Extra Practice pgs 31-33
* Division as Repeated Subtraction pgs 34-36
* Introduction to Writing Division Stories pgs 37-39
* Writing Division Stories: Extra Practice pgs 40-42
* Multiplication and Division As Inverse Operations pgs 43-45
* Division Problem Solving: Draw a Picture pgs 46-49
* OR Save $2.00 with our Division Mini-Bundle which combines pages 27 through 49!
* Using Key Words to Multiply or Divide pgs 50-53
* OR Get the BEST DEAL with our comprehensive Multiplication and Division Bundle, which combines pages 1 through 53, and saves you a phenomenal $8.50!
Following, Rating, and Earning Credits:
* "How can I FOLLOW THE BRAINS to stay up to date on all of their new and updated products and freebies?"
♦ On the right side of the web page, beneath the Digital Download box and the "Made by 88Brains" sign, find the Green Star along with the words "Follow Me" beside it.
♦ Simply click that and PRESTO!, you're officially in the loop, so you'll always have the freshest
* "How can I LEAVE FEEDBACK and GET CREDITS for my future TpT purchases?"
♦ Open the My TpT tab (top of the web page, between the Search box and the My Cart tab).
♦ Click on My Purchases (you may be prompted to Log In).
♦ Click the Provide Feedback button next to the product you'd like to Rate.
♦ Let us know what's working for you, what you'd like to see more of, etc. This helps us provide you with the best service possible.
♦ Every dollar you spend equals 1 Credit, and every 20 Credits equal $1.00 off future purchases, but you've got to Rate and Comment to earn them!
♦ Earn Credits, Save $$$, Repeat
Thanks for taking the time to check us out!
We looove hearing from you, so drop us a line anytime.