Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.18 MB | 10 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard L.9-10.4.B. They will identify patterns of word changes that indicate different meanings or parts of speech. Students determine how to change word forms to indicate a specific meaning. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 3 links to instructional videos, audio, or texts
• 1 link to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes five multiple choice questions
• Definitions of key terms, such as root and suffix
• Examples of common suffixes and their meaning
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels