This is a short activity that can be used to introduce, practice or review positional words.
* Seven mini-posters are provided to answer the question “Where is the fish?”
* Directions and materials are provided to create a manipulative activity to introduce the concept.
The following prepositions are used in this resource:
The fish is--
- in front of the seaweed.
- next to the castle (one on the right and one on the left)
- in front of the castle door.
- above the castle.
- behind the castle. (one on the right, one on the left)
- at the top of the fish bowl.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for visiting our store.