This resource has twenty-six mini-posters (8 ½” X 11”) with colorful clip art people and animals in various positions.
This is a great activity to use when working with English Language Learners, Early Childhood Special Education students or children with Speech/Language challenges.
These activities will provide students with opportunities to develop their language skills, increase their vocabulary and use a variety of prepositions.
The following prepositions are used in this resource:
- behind or in front of (children standing in line)
- around (bee flying around hive)
- behind (girl behind chair)(2)
- between (girl in hammock between two trees)(2)
- under (ant hill underground)
- beside (owls beside each other)
- far (mouse far from cheese)
- near (mouse close to cheese)
- down (rock climber down mountain)
- up (rock climber going up a mountain)
- front (sun in front of clouds)
- inside (but inside a jar)
- over (horse jumping)
- on (caterpillar on leaf)
- through (arrow through heart)
- under (cat under table)
- on (cat on the table)
- next to (cat next to table)
- inside (dog in house)
- up (hot air balloon scene)
- on (mouse on the cheese)
Have fun learning about prepositions!
Check out our other Parts of Speech Activities at the following link:
Parts of Speech
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!