This fun storybook from Tracey Corderoy provides excellent contexts for teaching "No," one of the beginning core words used by toddlers, early/emerging communicators, beginning AAC users.
The materials to go with the book include:
* a communication board with core vocabulary and additional fringe words appropriate to the specific book and an additional set of core word cards to use individually as needed
* an interactive book to re-tell the story and practice using the target word in the contexts of the book
* a simple story frame (Somebody _Wanted _But _So_) to capture the simplest structure of the story
* a calendar of ideas for using the target word in daily activities
* information on using core vocabulary and Aided Language Input
If you're working with AAC users, check out the entire section of my store devoted to augmentative communication materials: HERE