Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.4 MB | 15 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard HSG.GMD.A.3. They will use appropriate volume formulas to solve problems. Students will apply volume formulas in context. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 4 links to instructional videos or texts
• 4 links to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as composite solid
• Visual examples of how to apply volume formulas
• 1 assessment that includes three multiple choice questions and two fill-in-the-blank questions
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• A review of key terminology
• Links to video tutorials for students struggling with certain parts of the standard, such as having difficulty remembering the volume formulas
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels