Using a Reading List Minilesson || Logs for Tracking Independent Reading
Also included in
- Engage your readers all year long with active strategies to help build understanding and comprehension of text. This reading minilesson plan will take you and your readers through...launching reader's workshopmonitoring comprehensiontracking and analyzing charactersdeveloping inferential understandPrice $158.00Original Price $197.50Save $39.50
- Everything you will need to launch Reader’s Workshop in your classroom: the minilessons to set up the structures of workshop along with the printables necessary for students to start their own reader’s notebook. These reading minilessons will build a solid foundation for your readers to actively enPrice $31.00Original Price $41.50Save $10.50
- The Reader's Notebook is the place in which students can see themselves as readers and watch as they progress and grow. It's important for readers to see their progress and reflect to set new personal reading goals. The Readers Notebook is a tool teachers can use to analyze student thinking and estPrice $31.00Original Price $37.50Save $6.50
This Using a Reading List Minilesson along with a variety of Independent Reading Logs will make it easy for students to keep track of their daily independent reading. There are also opportunities for students to respond to their reading at least once a week.
It's important for students to reflect on and respond to their reading on a weekly basis. These reading logs will be the perfect tool for your students to do just that!
Included in this Using a Reading List Resource:
- Using a Reading List Minilesson
- Variety of written reading logs with reflection
- Personal Visual Bookshelf
You may also be interested in grabbing this resource along with these companion resources found in the:
Readers' Workshop Launch Mini Bundle
As always, if you plan to share this product with other education professionals, additional licenses MUST be purchased for each individual using the product. Additional licenses are available for purchase on this product page.
Any feedback you give regarding this product will be greatly appreciated.
Please click the green star to follow me and to never miss when new products are added to my store.
Please visit my literacy blog at www.LiteracyTreasures.com for tips, tricks and strategies to use within your literacy instruction.
You can also find me at…
Website Literacy Treasures
Facebook Literacy Treasures