UTAH FOURTH GRADE SCIENCE STANDARD 5
Students will understand the physical characteristics of Utah's wetlands, forests, and deserts and identify common organisms for each environment.
This bundle includes everything you need to teach the Utah Desert Environment.
- Interactive Powerpoint (PDF also included) teaching elevation, precipitation, and temperature specific to Utah
- Maps showing where in Utah forests are located
- Common animals found in Utah deserts (with ACTIVITY)
- Common plants found in Utah deserts
Also included is Science Journal printables including:
- Assessment options for each objective
- goes along with the powerpoint