***SAVE WITH THE BUNDLE***
UTAH FOURTH GRADE SCIENCE STANDARD 5
Students will understand the physical characteristics of Utah's wetlands, forests, and deserts and identify common organisms for each environment.
This bundle includes everything you need to teach the Utah Environments in three power points (best taught over 6 days or more)
**Includes word documents of EVERYTHING so you can alter the assignments however fits YOUR class best. PDFs are included to maintain the original look and font. ***Download the Fonts by the Learning Tree here on TpT for free to match my original look.
- Interactive Powerpoint (PDF also included) teaching elevation, precipitation, and temperature specific to Utah using map skills
- Maps showing where in Utah each environment is
- Common animals found in Utah (with ACTIVITIES included)
- Additional academic readings outlining specific forest trees, and functions of wetlands (six rewritten texts for fourth grade reading level)
Also included is Science Journal printables (word and PDF) including:
- journal pages outlining each objective
- goes along with the powerpoint presentation
- TWO Summative Assessments (Pre-test, Post-test)
- Three Environment Quiz options (perfect Exit Tickets!)
- Two Tri-fold Brochures options outlining everything from presentations
- Venn Diagram Analyzer and Comparison